Welkom! » Log in » Registreer een nieuw account

Tour of Turkey, etappe 2: Alanya - Antalya

Gepost door lodjan 
lodjan 27 april 2015 09:45
Zojuist zijn ze van start gegaan voor de tweede etappe. Hier is het te volgen: [twitter.com]
El Chaba 27 april 2015 09:56
Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey 2015 (2.HC), etappe 2

Alanya - Antalya (182,3 km)

Kaartje:

Profiel:

Profiel laatste drie km:

Het was voor Cavendish gisteren moeilijker dan het op deze foto lijkt.

Startlijst en andere info: [www.cyclingfever.com]

Start: 10.30 uur CET
Finish: rond 14.45 uur CET

Weersverwachting: 22-24 graden, vrij zonnig. Wind uit het zuiden, kracht 1.

Live streams: [www.procyclinglive.com]
TV: Eurosport
lodjan 27 april 2015 11:22
Vijf koplopers: 96. Mas, 135. Niyonshuti, 162. De Meesmaeker, 188. Zurlo, 197. Veuchelen
lodjan 27 april 2015 11:25
Tweets vd organisatie:

Niyonshuti seems to have recovered from his difficult travel to Turkey. He and Berhane were forced to sleep in Istanbul airport on Friday.

"Yesterday I slept from after the stage until diner at 8pm then all night again", said Berhane who was the TUR winner in 2013.

Niyonshuti was the hero of "Rising from the ashes", a movie released in 2012 ahead of the London Olympics where he rode in mountain biking.

Niyonshuti's story is amazing. His family has suffered badly from the genocide in Rwanda. Cycling has saved him.
Cyclad 27 april 2015 11:48
Luis Mas valt ook overal aan waar hij rijdt en altijd tevergeefs. Je zou zo'n man eens een succesje gunnen.
lodjan 27 april 2015 11:55
Met nog 90 km te gaan groeit de voorsprong naar boven de vijf minuten.

1 keer gewijzigd. Laatste wijziging: 27/04/2015 12:49 door lodjan.
El Chaba 27 april 2015 12:32
Nu live op Eurosport 1.
El Chaba 27 april 2015 14:03
El Chaba 27 april 2015 14:04
2. Modolo
3. Ruffoni (denk ik)
Ger 27 april 2015 16:33
Theo Bos alweer eens ingesloten. Is wel erg vaak het geval.
Cyclad 27 april 2015 16:51
Theo Bos heeft de guts niet meer. Ik vrees dat het met hem ook niet veel meer wordt. Vandaag ook weer gevallen, dan zie je de angst er weer insluipen. Funest voor een sprinter.
ton duk 27 april 2015 18:50
Klopt ...het enige wat 'm nog kan redden is een type Renshaw / Brown die 'm wel in positie kan brengen ....of koersen met minder weerstand (richting Azie dus)
gr Ton DUK
lodjan 27 april 2015 21:24
Eritrean rider off to a rocky start due to travel delays

Natnael Berhane (MTN-Qhubeka) is hoping a sleepless night will not hold him back in his bid to win the Tour of Turkey for a second time.

MTN-Qhubeka are backing Berhane for another overall win, but things got off to a terrible start as a nightmare journey meant he arrived at the race just an hour before the start of the first stage.

“I started from Pisa on Saturday afternoon but I was delayed a lot of times,” Berhane told Cyclingnews ahead of stage 2. “When I arrived in Istanbul they said they would have the plane [to Antalya] at 1:30am but we were waiting again for 2 hours 30 until 4am. Then another one-hour delay before we got on the plane.”

After a short internal flight of just over an hour, Berhane and his panicked team staff were tasked with getting him from the airport in Antalya to the hotel near the stage start in Alanya, 165km down the southwestern coast.

“I came to the hotel at 9.30am [with sign-on at 10.30], I took a shower and breakfast and went to the start,” said the 24-year-old. “It was a long day and a long night. I didn’t sleep the whole time and I went straight to race.

“Yesterday it was quite hard for me because my legs were really shit, but I am so happy I finished with the group without losing any time. After the race I was asleep immediately until dinner, then asleep again until this morning.”

With the first two stages designed for the sprinters, Berhane has been concentrating on conserving as much energy as possible for Tuesday, when the GC men will be called into action.

“I’ll be ok for tomorrow,” he said. “Yesterday and today I do an easy ride and tomorrow full gas.
Sorry, alleen geregistreerde gebruikers mogen berichten plaatsen in dit forum.

Klik hier om in te loggen