Welkom! » Log in » Registreer een nieuw account

Tour of Qinghai Lake, deel 2

Gepost door lodjan 
lodjan 30 juli 2018 07:10
Vandaag de 9e etappe. Redelijk vlak. Massasprint op komst? Grosu heeft er al drie gewonnen.
[twitter.com]
[twitter.com]

1 keer gewijzigd. Laatste wijziging: 30/07/2018 07:12 door lodjan.
lodjan 30 juli 2018 08:29
1. Balkan
2. Pacioni
3. Jones

[twitter.com]
merijntje mortirolo 30 juli 2018 09:32
-
Grosu valt lelijk vlak voor finish, loopt er vervolgens over met fiets in de hand en stapt in ambulance.
lodjan 30 juli 2018 13:51
5. André Looij
8. Tim Ariesen
merijntje mortirolo 30 juli 2018 14:22
-
Grosu heeft zijn schouderblad gebroken, moet geopereerd worden en is zeker 30 dagen out. (Wat me nog vrij positief geschat lijkt).

Men geeft Brenton Jones de schuld: Grosu zegt dattie de deur dichtgooide, Sciotti noemt 'die gast van DELKO' zelfs iemand die 'terug moet vallen op criminele praktijken om Grosu te stoppen.'

[www.tuttobiciweb.it]
lodjan 30 juli 2018 14:54
Kut voor hem, maaruh, door een dichte deur kun je nu eenmaal niet. Wat zeggen Jones en Delko, in het kader van hoor en wederhoor?
lodjan 30 juli 2018 15:01
lodjan 30 juli 2018 15:07
Vertaling van Tuttobiciweb:

Bad fall for Eduard Grosu: the sprinter of the Nippo Vini Fantini crashed to the ground a few meters from the end of the ninth stage of the Tour of Qinghai Lake 2018. The Romanian sprinter, in the green jersey of leader of the points classification, was setting the sprint on the right, he was closed by Brenton Jones (Delko Marseille) against the hurdles and was ruined to the ground very violently and at high speed impacting head, shoulder and the right side of the body.

On the podium, Brenton Jones - who likes to spray champagne directly on the face of the misses leaving tears of burning (second time it happens) - had claimed that the fault was Grosu: "He tried to go where there was no space, it is only his responsibility".

There is a high quality video in slow motion shot by a local colleague, not yet public (but already posted on social media), which clearly shows the opposite. Grosu was setting the sprint on his right, near the barriers. And the road is free. It is Jones who moves to the right, just like looking for contact. Once the two bodies approach, the Australian spreads his arm. And at that moment Grosu loses control, swerves, and falls vehemently against the barriers first with his shoulder and then his head. Jones, meanwhile, moves back to the center by now trying in vain to chase the now impregnable Turkish Balkan.

What happened in the sprint?
"I left on the right and I was passing Brenton Jones. He closed me suddenly and turned the handlebars. From that moment I do not remember anything. I went KO for a couple of minutes. Now I hope to recover and return to how I was before the fall ».

Have you been subjected to all the checks at the hospital?
"Yup. The only thing is broken is the scapula. The tac is negative ».

How much bitterness do you feel at this moment, to leave the Qinghai Tour with this condition and in this way?
"I'm so sorry because at least one other stage I was sure to take it home and for the green jersey I could play it. But I'm so sorry. It's like this: it's cycling. But maybe sometimes you have to think about the human side and not the second place at the cost of killing another ».

Now will you go home right away?
«Yes, tomorrow I'll be back to Romania, at home, I'll work and I'll be back as soon as possible. I had to race at the Europeans but they will jump just like the races at the beginning of September, probably »

Under the video posted by Grosu on Facebook, the comment by Valentino Sciotti (Vini Fantini): «Undoubtedly the type of Delko, he thought that the only way to beat Eduard was to resort to criminal means»

1 keer gewijzigd. Laatste wijziging: 30/07/2018 15:09 door lodjan.
ton duk 01 augustus 2018 08:15
Wederom een sprint...Rajovic wint voor Papok
LOOIJ dit keer 3e (6e top10) en ARIESEN 10e
gr

1 keer gewijzigd. Laatste wijziging: 01/08/2018 08:15 door ton duk.
lodjan 01 augustus 2018 09:45
Wie was er 9e?

Gr
ton duk 01 augustus 2018 13:46
Ene Hennessy die daarmee zijn 3e top10 scoorde
gr
Sorry, alleen geregistreerde gebruikers mogen berichten plaatsen in dit forum.

Klik hier om in te loggen