Welkom! » Log in » Registreer een nieuw account

Burgos 4

Gepost door lodjan 
lodjan 05 augustus 2016 08:27
Danny is lekker bezig. Wanneer wordt er geklommen?
lodjan 05 augustus 2016 08:37
Het echte klimwerk volgt zaterdag zie ik. Vandaag is het weer iets pittiger dan gisteren.
Sub Culture 05 augustus 2016 09:42
Ja, kans op regen.
Bromertà 05 augustus 2016 10:07
Toch wel een heel boeiende ronde, die enorm leeft. Zelfs onder de liefhebbers.
Le Puncheur 05 augustus 2016 11:33
Laatste KM a 6% volgens het kaartje.
JvR 05 augustus 2016 12:01
Iets voor Le Puncheur dus.
Cecchini 05 augustus 2016 13:24
Livestream [www.vueltaburgos.com]

Vanaf 14.30 te bekijken

Cecchini 05 augustus 2016 15:11
5 man op kop met nog 50 km te gaan met ongeveer 2 minuten voorsprong op het peloton.

De 5
Jesper Asselman
Luis Mas
Jacques van Rensburg
Marino Kobayashi
Amets Txurruka
Luijt 05 augustus 2016 16:00
Zou Jacques de zoon van Christo zijn?
Cecchini 05 augustus 2016 16:07
Nog 8 km te gaan. Alles bij elkaar.
lodjan 05 augustus 2016 16:08
Anony 05 augustus 2016 16:17
Poppeltje zat deze keer iets te ver. Haas wint.
Cecchini 05 augustus 2016 16:19
1 Haas
2 Drucker
3 Bevin
4 van Poppel

Slechte regie van de Spaanse TV
Arsimo 05 augustus 2016 16:19
Heuvelopsprintje was er net iets teveel aan? 4de nu.
Cecchini 05 augustus 2016 16:21
Meersman nieuwe leider
Arsimo 05 augustus 2016 16:22
Technisch geklooi met camera's tussen de huizen? Helikopterbeelden deden het toen net ook ff niet en alleen vaste camera op de streep - het was daardoor niet te zien wat in laatste 800m gebeurde op de allerlaatste 150 na.
Cyclad 05 augustus 2016 16:31
Dat kan Poppel juist als geen ander. Hij zat zo te zien niet goed genoeg vooraan.
Cyclad 05 augustus 2016 16:32
Ook knap. Man van de regelmaat deze ronde. Enfin, het zal voor slechts één dag zijn.
Pyama 05 augustus 2016 17:07
Als geen ander? Ik denk dat Sagan het beter kan.
Cecchini 05 augustus 2016 17:58
Ga je nou op elke slak zout leggen beste Neder Bask ?

1 keer gewijzigd. Laatste wijziging: 05/08/2016 17:58 door Cecchini.
lodjan 05 augustus 2016 18:35
Nathan Haas put the icing on the cake for Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka during stage 4 of the Vuelta a Burgos, powering to the victory in Lerme ahead of Jean-Pierre Drucker (BMC Racing) and Patrick Bevin (Cannondale-Drapac). Jacques Janse van Rensburg pulled on the King of the Mountains jersey after another day in the break.

Starting in Aranda de Duero, Jacques Janse van Rensburg showed once again he is coming into some great form by making the early break of the day on stage 4 of the Vuelta a Burgos. Our South African was joined by 4 other riders and the quintet proceeded to ride their way to a 3-minute lead over the peloton.

The 145km stage was up and down all day with 2 cat 3 climbs in the middle portion of the stage. Janse van Rensburg was first over the earlier cat 3 and then on the final cat 3 climb that peaked with 31km to go, Janse van Rensburg attacked the break along with Lluis Mas (Caja Rural). By going over the top of the final climb first, our South African climber took the overall lead in the King of the Mountains competition.

With the jersey secured, Janse van Rensburg pushed on with Mas but the peloton made sure the duo was caught with 15km to go. The finish in Lerma was technical and the final 700m went up a narrow 7% gradient cobbled climb. It was a stage we had targeted with Haas during our pre-race planning and so once the break was caught, our 6 remaining riders moved Haas to the head of the peloton. It was a fantastic display of teamwork by our African Team.

Being at the head of the race coming into Lerma was vital as some crosswinds saw a front split of 20 riders go clear. Haas was well placed in the front split with 2 teammates and even though they were brought back with 1,5km to go, our African Team riders put in a big acceleration to ensure Haas took the all-important left hand corner with 800m to go in the first 3 positions. From this point Haas showed his strength and class, powering up the cobbled road with nobody able to hold his wheel and taking a fine win for our African Team.

Nathan Haas – Rider
Vuelta a Burgos has been a fantastic opportunity for us, the group that is going to the Vuelta a Espana, to come together and really create a good energy. I’ve always been a firm believer that teamwork makes wins happen, it doesn’t happen purely because someone is good or strong. It happens because the whole team is together and doing exactly what they need to. The last 3 days we have had some absolutely fantastic moments and we’ve also had some misfortune, which is probably why hadn’t had a victory yet this week. Today the team committed for me, which is a responsibility I take very seriously. I don’t ask to lead a race unless I think I can win it. So a huge thanks to the guys for believing in me and I think the way we are working here is really exciting coming into the Vuelta a Espana. I think we will see something pretty exciting in the next month.

Alex Sans Vega – Sports Director
It is great day for the team here at the Vuelta a Burgos. From the first day we arrived at Burgos Nathan already had it in his head to go for the stage today, it was his big goal. He achieved it after some really great teamwork from all the guys. Every day the team has been riding well but today was really superb. Jacques was in the breakaway and he won enough points to take the lead in the King of the Mountains competition. In the final crosswind, Katusha really set the race on fire but the guys were in the front and able to deliver Nathan to the last corner in the best position. It was a great effort by the guys and then Nathan did his job in the final. We are super happy, and it is great motivation for the team going to the Vuelta a Espana.
Cyclad 05 augustus 2016 18:42
Zelfs jij moet met je beperkt Baskisch denkraam toch wel door hebben dat ik het louter over de coureurs in Burgos heb? Daar gaat het hier toch over?
Pyama 06 augustus 2016 00:22
Dat kan Van Poppel als geen ander in Burgos.
Oh... Ik dacht dat we hier altijd alles in een breder perspectief plaatsen. Dit rondje is niet boeiend, maar wel met het oog op de Vuelta, denk aan Cobo.
Cyclad 06 augustus 2016 09:43
Lafbekje!
Topic Burgos.
Verder maak ik maar geen cybertaal meer aan je vuil, is het niet waard.

1 keer gewijzigd. Laatste wijziging: 06/08/2016 09:44 door Cyclad.
Pyama 06 augustus 2016 12:37
Ik zal het onthouden als een van je vriendjes weer eens goed presteert in een of ander flutrondje en jij hem flink omhoog schrijft... Toch Sebasje, Dyllannetje, Alexje...
Cyclad 06 augustus 2016 13:26
Bericht aangepast. PM gestuurd. Hopelijk begrijpen we elkaar dan iets beter.

1 keer gewijzigd. Laatste wijziging: 06/08/2016 13:35 door Cyclad.
Sorry, alleen geregistreerde gebruikers mogen berichten plaatsen in dit forum.

Klik hier om in te loggen